Choosing the best online form tool for your project
There are dozens (hundreds?) of different web form tools available for creating online forms which makes choosing the right tool for creating online forms a daunting task. In this video, we will discuss several things to consider when choosing the right form tool. We mention several form tools we use frequently (Formstack, Typeform, Jotform, Airtable, and Google Forms) but there are countless others you could utilize. Ultimately you could use this thinking and criteria - regardless of the tools at your disposal.
Considerations when choosing a form tool
- Availability - what tools do you have access to?
- Data Destination - where is your data ultimately going to end up?
- Significance - how important/significant is your form/audience?
- Complexity - do you have a lot of questions and need logic in your form?
- Unique Questions - are there any unique features or question types you need to be asking?
- Comfort - what tool do you like using? If it ain't broke don't fix it.